Project #3: Shader & Effects Tests

I did some quick shader and effects tests today in class. I brought my original chrome sphere dancer back into Houdini to try to adjust the shape and form. Then, I brought in the new dancing figures as an alembic file to test in Arnold for Maya.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

I also did a quick render test at a lower resolution (720 x 405) of about 100 frames so that I could see what the shaders looked like with movement added. I still have a long way to go and there is no compositing happening in this render yet (I rendered really quickly out of the master layer). The test footage is below:

Advertisements

Author: kaitlinduchene

Lighting and Look Development Artist

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s