This render uses the fourth refraction map. This is a render in the master layer, rather than a composite of the render layers.
- Still too blue overall. The Buddha Stanford model currently looks like a mix between the first reference stone (the one I am trying to match) and the last blue stone.
- I need to achieve a lighter refraction color/transparent look.
- The specularity still needs work to achieve a softer, overall feeling.
- Sparkling, artifacts in Buddha statue.
- Need to figure out how to get blue-green bounce from table.
Below are the most recent gray ball render and the original gray ball reference picture. I feel that the placement is close, but the shadow, light position, and specular highlight do not match exactly yet. One of my biggest challenges is replicating the blue-green bounce of the table top hitting the gray ball.